Receive Your Complimentary Video NOW!
"Google Analytics Essential Training"
In Google Analytics Essential Training, Corey Koberg shows how to use the Google web analytics platform to generate and evaluate information about the visitors to a web site, including data on site traffic, user behavior, and marketing effectiveness.
This course covers the out-of-the-box functionality, from account creation to reporting fundamentals, and explains how to glean insights from the vast array of data available.
- The pitfalls of hit counting and turning data into information
- Defining goals and conversions: Why do you have a web site?
- How does Google Analytics work?
- Using language identification to segment users
- Using flow visualization to see common paths
- Real-time data for time-sensitive analysis
Along with the free video training tutorials you will also receive monthly offers, tips, and insider information you won't hear elsewhere--including special discounts extended to newsletter subscribers.
After taking advantage of the free video training, you can access all of the video tutorials by becoming a member of the Online Training Library®. Membership plans start at $25 per month, and require no long-term commitment.
Offered Free by: Lynda.com Inc.
Other Resources from: